Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I need to check the blog more often! I saw this article... can't blame Adria for shutting down, what an insane amount of money to lose- museums are more profitable. That still doesn't mean I'm jealous of anyone who's had a chance to go... must be one of those food epiphany, once-in-a lifetime experiences. But really, with a 4000 person waitlist- what were the chances?

Have you been to the El Bulli website? It's a culinary library in and of itself, full of articles, recipes, and writeups on cooking methods... mwahaha, a food writer's repository! This should be enough to keep us entertained for a while.

Ps on the dinner party- all 15 people showed up, and there were actually 5 loaves of bread, 5 lbs of pasta, and 7 nights of leftovers. And yes, I rolled my own pasta. Would have been worth it had I estimated the recipe properly... instead, I made double the necessary amount and found myself rolling (sweating) for an extra 2 hours. Followed up by 3 very much needed glasses of wine... had a great time at the party but not sure I remember a single conversation ;)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The Salted Lemon by Anna Fishman and Becky Ong is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.