Sunday, April 25, 2010

MIA

Hi Anna,

I just decided to check the blog and have come to realize that for the last 3 weeks, you were having a fascinating, articulate conversation on food...with yourself. School has been crazy lately. I have 5 papers due in the next 2 weeks, on top of prepping for internship interviews for the fall.

Do you remember certain times in your life where at some point in the day, you go - "Oh yeah, food!" Or you're so busy, you don't realize what you're eating? That's been me.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with bread. I'm not the breadbaker, Rob is, but all of his stuff has turned out scrumptious. I've heard of The Bread Bible, but you might also want to look at The Bread Baker's Apprentice by Peter Reinhart.

Also - check out this link: http://steamykitchen.com/168-no-knead-bread-revisited.html

This was our first bread back in California. A successful, no fuss bread ought to make you feel better. Put on extra butter for me.

Back to researching suicide statistics in the elderly. What fun, eh? I'll talk to you soon!

Becky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The Salted Lemon by Anna Fishman and Becky Ong is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.